Team Racing League (PC)
- Disponibilidade available
About This Game
Team Racing League
In Team Racing League, racing skill meets team strategy. Two teams of three players battle each other to the finish line. Only one player needs to finish first for a team to win. Other players can choose to support their racer, fight for position, or screw over opponents using a range of unique abilities. Activate anchor mode to obstruct opponents. Roast blocks or hovercrafts using your afterburner. Boost into enemies or connect your hovercraft to a teammate to extend into a roadblock. You decide which role to fulfil. Team up with friends, strategize and beat the opposing team!
- Compete in online multiplayer 3v3 team racing.
- Experience intuitive, skill-based drifting and racing physics.
- Assume multiple roles: race, support or troll.
- Use disruptive abilities like roasting, anchor mode and movable force fields.
- Connect with a teammate and activate unique dual player mechanics.
- Team up with friends and climb the leaderboards as a team.
- Race your own ghost in time trial to practice your track knowledge and racing skills.
- Predict the winning team and vote for MVP in Twitch mode.
Team Racing League’s development was inspired by top-down retro arcade racing games like Super Off Road and Championship Sprint. Instead of relying on power-ups, the game is all about teamwork and racing skills. It aims to be a pure racer, without artificial equalizing mechanics. During the race, the entire track and all racers are visible in a top-down view, giving both players and spectators an excellent overview. Team up with friends and beat your opponents together in exciting online multiplayer matches!